Cancellation and Refund policy
Our overall objective is safety and execution of obligations to clients. On the other hand we try to protect ourselves from incidents connected with piracy and concerning software.
Cases in which return is possible:
1. Duplicate orders. If for any reason the system has sold you two identical vouchers instead of two different ones.
2. If the voucher generated by the system is not working.
3. If the system, after you have successfully completed the payment, by any reasons could not send you on the e-mail address you showed before, the working premium voucher during 7 days.In this case your payment shouldn’t be “flagged”.
Flagged: A flagged payment means your made payment is looks suspicious sometimes missmatch of IP-Address with your given address, delivery hold due to verification process.Please provide us require documents to complete verification process.
4. If you have paid multiple times and/or mistakenly paid for different items, but notify us through email or call/sms before our delivery to you, we will refund the amount.
Cases in which return is not possible:-
1. Simultaneous purchase of several different premium vouchers, followed by retaining one and returning the rest. The scenario, when a user gets various vouchers, uses them, then chooses to keep only the one which best meets his needs, and tries to return the rest for a refund, will not be entertained.
2. We will not refund money if you have purchased vouchers from us and then realized / felt that you don't need them after all.
3. We can not provide refund if after purchase user find downloading is slow, links are dead, not getting desired files to download.
Rules for return of funds:-
To receive your refund, you should give us your operating e-mail address and the data on which the order has been carried out. Our company does not carry the responsibility for non-receipt of the voucher as a result of an incorrect e-mail address, given by you. The client is completely responsible for the e-mail address provided.